– The top michelin star restaurants in antibes –
Guests visiting the French Riviera can enjoy an unforgettable meal in one of The top michelin star restaurants in antibes or recommended restaurants found throughout the region.
We are fortunate to have some of the best restaurants in France that utilize fresh, seasonal ingredients found in abundance such as wide variety of fish and seafood from the Mediterranean Sea, fresh fruits and vegetables grown in the region and fragrant spices such as rosemary, thyme, and basil. The traditional cuisine here on the Cote d’Azur is healthy as it is based on a Mediterranean diet that uses olive oil instead of butter for most dishes.
We have provided a brief overview of some of the local restaurants listed in the Michelin Guide which will help you to enhance your vacation with an amazing gastronomic experience:
*Le Figuier de Saint-Esprit
Photo credit : Le Figuier de Saint-Esprit
44 – 200 EUR • Provençal
This is the only Michelin-starred restaurant found within the ramparts of old Antibes. The restaurant has a magical setting with a large fig tree located in the courtyard of the main dining room (with a glass roof that opens during the summer season for an al fresco dining experience). The chef is known to revisit classical French dishes using the best local ingredients that changes with each season. The presentation of each course is delicate and refined without being too fussy.
- Cannelloni de supions et palourdes à l’encre de seiche, jus de coquillages
- Selle d’agneau des Alpilles cuite en terre d’argile de Vallauris, jus à la fleur de thym
- Chocolat Bio en différentes textures, glace chocolat au coeur Guanaja
14 rue Saint-Esprit, Antibes, 06600, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 34 50 12
* La Passagère
Photo credit : La Passagère
115 – 150 EUR • Creative
La Passagère is known for its elegant cuisine that highlights the all the best found in the Mediterranean (best experienced through its extraordinary seafood tasting menu). The restaurant has a consistency of refinement and perfect service. The chef, Yoric Tièche, is one of the best in the region. We recommend that diners enjoy his creations on the terrace during the summer season, which has a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean and the Esterel mountain range as a perfect backdrop for a perfect evening out.
- Rouffe impérial de Méditerranée au parfum de « Rose Belles Rives » et main de Bouddha
- Rouget brûlé à la flamme comme un “boui-abaisso”, consommé à la citronnelle
- Citron de Méditerranée en soufflé minute et sorbet kalamansi
33 boulevard Édouard-Baudoin, Juan-les-Pins, 06160, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 61 02 79
* Les Pêcheurs
Photo credit : Les Pêcheurs
98 – 155 EUR • Mediterranean Cuisine
Les Pêcheurs is a superb restaurant located at the waterfront in Cap d’Antibes. The restaurant showcases the best of Mediterranean fish grilled with herbs. This is truly a little corner of paradise for gourmands to experience the quintessential flavors of the South of France.
- Fresh local fish caught by a fisherman based at the nearby Port du Crouton
- Fresh Rouget
- Café Caturra, crème glacée au Pastis
10 blvd du Maréchal-Juin, Juan les Pins, Antibes, 06160, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 92 93 13 30
* La Flibuste-Martin’s
Photo credit : La Flibuste-Martin’s
49 – 136 EUR • Modern Cuisine
Located in the iconic Marina Baie des Anges, La Flibuste has undergone a major renovation which includes the decor (modern chairs, glass wine cellar) as well as the cuisine that is served. The restaurant has a young and talented chef, Eugénie Béziat, who presents a good selection of modern, contemporary dishes. Two popular dishes include slow-cooked poached eggs with calamansi hollandaise sauce and lemons as well as monkfish stuffed with pistachio nuts.
- Huître spéciale Giol de la baie de Tamaris, grillée et en tartare, cresson de para jaune
- Rouget de petit bateau, hélicryse et carotte fane de la campagne
- Figue noire et blanche de Cagnes-sur-Mer
Avenue Jean Marchard, Marina Baie des Anges, Villeneuve-Loubet, 06270, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 92 93 13 30
* Les Terraillers
Photo credit : Les Terraillers
48 – 170 EUR • Creative Modern Cuisine
Les Terraillers is located in a 16th Century pottery studio that has been converted into a fine dining restaurant in the charming town of Biot. At its helm of the restaurant is Michaël Fulci. The chef incorporates fine seasonal produce to develop absolutely refined and delicious dishes that is rooted in the local culinary traditions. The main dining room is adorned with the creations of local glass blowers (a traditional craft in Biot and well known throughout France). Diners can also enjoy dining al fresco on the restaurant’s charming terrace.
- Carabineros marinée à la provençale et grillée avec ses tomates, cébette et poivrons en salade
- Saint-pierre juste saisi, melon grillé, melon fondant au gingembre et coriandre
- Tatin de pomme en tourbillon caramélisé, compotée de pommes rafraîchie à la cardamome et sorbet pomme
11 Chemin Neuf, Biot, 06410, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 65 01 59
Explore Michelin Stars on the French Riviera