– The top michelin star restaurants in Nice –
Guests visiting the French Riviera can enjoy an unforgettable meal in one of The top michelin star restaurants in Nice or recommended restaurants found throughout the region.
We are fortunate to have some of the best restaurants in France that utilize fresh, seasonal ingredients found in abundance such as wide variety of fish and seafood from the Mediterranean Sea, fresh fruits and vegetables grown in the region and fragrant spices such as rosemary, thyme, and basil. The traditional cuisine here on the Cote d’Azur is healthy as it is based on a Mediterranean diet that uses olive oil instead of butter for most dishes.
We have provided a brief overview of some of the local restaurants listed in the Michelin Guide which will help you to enhance your vacation with an amazing gastronomic experience:
** Restaurant Flaveur
Photo credit : Restaurant Flaveur
90 – 185 EUR • Creative Cuisine
Flaveur, full of character and charm, is operated by three friends (two brothers in the kitchen and a friend who is in the front of house). Flaveur serves classic French cuisine during lunchtime with a hint of exotic flavor and always focuses on using fresh, seasonal vegetables. The main dining room is well decorated in a modern and original style.
- Gamberoni de San Remo, rougail et coquillages, sucs de roche
- Pêche niçoise, bouillon iodé au vadouvan
- Agrumes de Menton, piment et concombre Noa
25 rue Gubernatis, 06000, Nice, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 62 53 95
* Restaurant Pure & V
Photo credit : Restaurant Pure & V
80 – 100 EUR • Modern Cuisine
Pure & V is the result of a unique mixture of a young sommelier and a talented Danish chef who have chosen to convert an old grocery store into a remarkable culinary experience. The restaurant is known for its “Mystery Menu” (of four, six or eight courses) that does a very fine job of showcasing the finest ingredients—especially fresh fish and vegetables. The dining room features a sleek canteen-like vibe which provides an ideal setting for the cuisine.
- Tartare de bœuf, fourme d’Ambert, paprika fumé, sarrasin
- Chapon et textures d’artichaut, lard, beurre blanc fumé à la cardamome
- Crème glacée, lavande, cookie cru et cuit, caramel de miso
15 rue Bottero, 06000, Nice, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)6 19 88 68 90
* Le Chantecler (Negresco Hotel)
Photo credit : Negresco Hotel
125 – 230 EUR • Modern Cuisine
Located in the iconic Negresco Hotel on the Promenade des Anglais on the main boardwalk in Nice, Le Chantecler’s dining room maintains its glamourous Belle Epoque style. Virginie Basselot, formerly of the Saint James Restaurant in Paris, took the helm of this historic restaurant in 2018. Originally from Normandy, Virginie has created an inspiring menu which utilizes the only the best ingredients: tartar of sea bass and oysters, lemon cream and caviar from Sologne; lamb loin fillets au Vaudouvan, artichokes and herb gnocchi, etc.
- Coquillages, cocos de Paimpol, jus de combava
- Saint-pierre grillé, fenouil, bigorneaux, jus aux parfums d’aïoli
- Chocolat, caramel, cacahouètes
37 Promenade des Anglais, 06000, Nice, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 16 64 00
* Restaurant L’Aromate
Photo credit : Restaurant l’Aromate
85 – 105 EUR • Modern Cuisine
Under the guidance of chef Mickaël Gracieux, L’Aromate’s team welcomes guests in a very elegant and contemporary dining room. After an impressive career in many fine restaurants, Mickaël has decided to open his own restaurant in the heart of Nice. This talented chef’s cuisine is accentuated by its delicate and artistic presentation. The main dining room has a very pleasant atmosphere which provides the perfect setting to enjoy the exceptional cuisine presented.
- Anchois de Méditerranée, vierge à l’abricot, tomate du jardin, pain feuilleté à l’olive
- Barracuda en cocotte lutée aux feuilles de citronnier
- Figues cuites dans ses feuilles, mûre sauvage, glace au lait de bufflonne, noisette et fleur de sel
2 rue Gustave-Deloye, 06000, Nice, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 62 98 24
* Restaurant Jan
Photo credit : Restaurant Jan
85 – 149 EUR • Creative Cuisine
The young South African chef and owner, Jan Hendrik, began his culinary career as a chef aboard luxurious private yachts based in the Principality of Monaco. While his cuisine includes flavors from his native African homeland, Jan selects local ingredients to create delightful, modern dishes. The intimate and romantic dining room near the port in Nice is a refreshing addition to the culinary scene on the French Riviera.
- Pomme, chorizo et haddock
- Canard, pêche, waldorf, jus de cerise et purée de pommes de terre fumée
- Pudding de sagou, rose, litchi, framboise et hibiscus
12 rue Lascaris, 06000, Nice, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 97 19 32 23