– The top michelin star restaurants in Villefranche –
Guests visiting the French Riviera can enjoy an unforgettable meal in one of The top michelin star restaurants in Villefrance-sur-Mer or recommended restaurants found throughout the region.
We are fortunate to have some of the best restaurants in France that utilize fresh, seasonal ingredients found in abundance such as wide variety of fish and seafood from the Mediterranean Sea, fresh fruits and vegetables grown in the region and fragrant spices such as rosemary, thyme, and basil. The traditional cuisine here on the Cote d’Azur is healthy as it is based on a Mediterranean diet that uses olive oil instead of butter for most dishes.
We have provided a brief overview of some of the local restaurants listed in the Michelin Guide which will help you to enhance your vacation with an amazing gastronomic experience:
* Le Cap (Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, Four Seasons)
Photo Credit : Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, Four Seasons
145- 175 EUR • Creative Cuisine
Located in the historic Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, this fine dining establishment has Yoric Tièche (formerly of the Belles Rives in Juan Les Pins) at its helm. Yoric is known for his creative and inventive cuisine that focuses on the fine ingredients found in and around the Mediterranean. We recommend that guests dine al fresco at the restaurant’s lovely terrace with its gorgeous views.
- Sardines de Méditerranée au caviar osciètre, pomme de terre fumée
- Mon concentré de Méditerranée, poissons de roche, pistes, poutargue et légumes
- Chocolat signature, croustillant à la noisette du Piémont et sa crème
71 Blvd du Général-de-Gaulle, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, 06230, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 76 50 50
* Le Restaurant des Rois (La Reserve de Beaulieu)
Photo Credit : La Reserve de Beaulieu
95- 280 EUR • Modern Cuisine
Located on a terrace overlooking the sea in the ritzy La Reserve de Beaulieu Hotel, this restaurant serves the unforgettable cuisine of its inspired chef, Julien Roucheteau. Julien remains true to the establishment’s classical heritage while enhancing the best ingredients found in Provence and the southern coast of France.
- Chair de tourteau, cristalline de pomme verte, matignon au lard de Colonnatta
- Sériole de Méditerranée, origami de chou-rave, cèpes et sauce aux bourgeons de pin
- Soufflé “Réserve” au Grand Marnier, sorbet mandarine berlugane
5 Blvd du Maréchal-Leclerc, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, 06310, France
Phone Number: +33 (0)4 93 01 00 01